Tuesday, September 15, 2009

UPW - The FireWalk! You don't have to, but you will WANT TO!

Day 1 of the 4 day Session...

Other than seeing Tony Robbins as a real person on stage talking for 7 hrs straight, the highlight is the

FIREWALK
!!
Yea!

"Walk on Fire?"

Yes! Walk on REAL Fire!

So let me tell you the experience and what this firewalk really means ( you don't just walk for fun, do you?) haha...

First in the day, we are given a briefing of what the whole 4 day session will be like, and
I get to see Tony Robbins for the 1st time!! after watching his videos and seeing him in books...

He is really a GIANT!! over 2m tall i think.lol



He Rocked the stage, Rawked the Audience, the even Rawked the Whole Expo Hall!

Time just flew, and the 1st time i checked my watch, it's 2pm....

2nd time, its 5pm...

3rd time... its 9 .30pm!!

Time for FirewalK! haha..

As what he said, if you do something you like, time really flies!!... e.g. Playing your favourite sport game, playing computer games, playing mahjong, watching football matches, being out there with your love ones... don't you think so? Time Really Disappears!

On the other hand, time seems to be dragging... in lectures, memorising textbooks... zzz...


Yup! Time for Firewalk!!

The RED HOT BURNING COALS are Ready!!


They are burning at the back of Expo Hall 2.

Look at the crowd!! haha. So many people are going to walk the Fire!! haha!! That's my Firewalk buddy from Indonesia (2 thumbs up!).

Yup!

I took my first step, all ready...

and next my partner,

then Val!




Yea! I'm opposite site taking picture :D The guy is spraying on people's feet to remove any hot coals stuck between toes...



And Yes! We 3 made it across the hot coals!
But me and my Indonesian friend went One more time!! haha. It's damm thrilling :D haha...



That's my foot, Bingyang's foot, and Val's foot. Nothing much u can see from here, haha. Our foot dint get burned to ashes after the walk, or become cooked meat either. haha. Maybe some of my leg hair got removed by the fire? haha...


That's the highlight of the evening, and probably the Whole event!

If you are given the chance, will you walk? haha... Maybe, maybe not...

It is really hard for someone to walk on hot coals, if they are not mentally prepared! This is true, and very very true.

Taking the first step out is the hardest step in doing everything, even the smallest thing, people will procrastinate... (Switch Off the TV to go do some exercise?) It's normal... for normal people.

People who are unable to control their mind can do everything. Everything is Possible...
But for someone who can't control their mind, everything is impossible...

If you can control what your mind is thinking, changing focus and physiology (done in a second), you can do the impossible! :D And that's what we do to prepare ourselves for the FIRE!!

Ya... You can say its crazy... won't your leg get burn? haha. Fyi, Firewalking has been done for hundreds of years in other countries and in some religious practices... and they are still walking on fire!

Firewalking can be done, if you know how to do it :D

Surely, you are NOT going to step on the hot coals and think...

"Oh shi*, I'm gonna die in this fire!!"

"My foot is burning!!"

"Will my leg get cooked?"

"I will never be able to walk again!!"

Haha... if that's what spinning in the mind, obviously you can't walk! haha...

It's the same; Before you start your car engine, you are thinking...

"Ah, My Engine gonna explode once I turned it on..."

"My tyres will burst once I move my car out..."

"I'm gonna meet an accident later..."


"OH NO!, I think I gonna die on the road!!"

Crazy it may seems, but these are the kind of funny ideas that came into our mind whenever we want to do something, so in the end, we do not do it. We know ourselves best, and we know what kind of excuses we give ourselves, lie to ourselves, so that we won't have to do it...

Nah, that's NOT the way to think!!

The best way to kill Procrastination is to TAKE ACTION!

Stop letting your mind find excuses to satisfy itself!

JUST DO IT!

Let ++++ Positives+++++ fill your mind instead!!

Yup, so for guys who have walked on the FIRE before, maybe it is the worst thing they have walked on so far in their lives...What can be worse than this?...

That's a great experience indeed. You guys should try, but not at HOME! haha.

Check out for next post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails