Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anothy Robbins Live in Singapore '09

I'm gonna share something that may be one of the most valuable things I received till now in my life.

For 4 full days, from 4th-7th September, I committed 50 hrs of my weekend to learn something that will be very useful in our lives.




Its a whole 4 days course, from Friday morning, to Monday evening. Full days for Saturday and Sunday. The long hours seems to make people tired, but NO! You will never feel sleepy or tired or bored when Tony Robbins is there... the BIG GIANT will wake you UP! Haha...

4 days packed with events, games, laughter, lessons, joy, excitement, experiences.

Maybe you can see some more pictures 1st...










See the giant?



People filling in...


Giant on screen...


The course book...


Dance!!


The people behind the great light and sound effects...


Antidote to cure negative minds...

Alright,

I'm gonna share more of what's he has taught in the next few posts!!

Watch for the updates!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:05 PM

    An insightfull post. Will definitely help.


    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails