Sunday, September 27, 2009

26th September 2009. 1 year anniversary.

26th September 2009.

It has been 1 year. And I still miss you very much.

Time really flew.

Your departure has changed my life, everyone's life.

And it has been one year.

I had a lot of dreams about you in this 1 year.

I dream of you talking to me at your house. I dream of you cooking at your house. I dream of you bringing me out to walk. I dream of you holding my hand. I dream of you being taken away from me...

Even when I'm taking my afternoon nap in hostel, I dreamed of you waking me up for class.

I always dream of you, and sometimes I wake up hoping they are not dreams...

Every time I think of you, I just couldn't hold back my tears.

阿嬷, 我想念你。

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails