Monday, October 13, 2008

Questions for thoughts!


On Saturday, I learn alot of things. I think they are just too much to be shared all here. However, I got somethings for you guys to think about...


1) What is your opinion of Selling?

2) Do you know that We are all born salesman?

3) Do you know God is a Salesman?

4) Do you know What are the BIG 3 Important Rules of a Successful Business?

5) Do you know the Difference between a scientist and a professor?

6) Do you know the REAL reason Why people study in University?

7) Do you know What is the ONE thing that a university graduate who earns $2500/month has, that a self-made millionaire of no tertiary education does not have?

8) Do you understand fully How the sub-prime crisis comes about?

9) Do you know Why some people can move thousands or even millions of people, just with their Words?

10) Do you know the 3 MOST Important Factors that made somebody so Successful in whatever they do?

11) Do you know the 3 Powerful tools in any business?

12) Do you know What are the 3 sought after Professions?

13) Do you know What are the things that Schools / Universities teach and DO NOT teach?

14) Do you know Why Books are so Important?

15) Do you know What really makes a person Rich?

Hmmm..15 questions.
Actually there are more, i just cant think of them now.

Anyone who know the answer, keep it to youself. However, if anyone wanna ask me the real answer, come forward and ask me personally:) I will tell you personally :)

If you never ask, you never know:)

These are just some food for thoughts. If you are interested to learn more, Come forward and ask me out, so we can talk abt it over a meal:)

Alright. I will post my goals in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails