Saturday, October 25, 2008

Can you rule yourself?

Alright

My Com just got back to work. Crashed due to some downloads. I think i might get a New MacBook Pro Soon. Alright, back to my last posts, I say i will post my goals here. And here they are:

Long Term:

1) Financially Free by 28 - own car own house..
2) 1st mil by 25
3) Own apartment by 25
4) A personal car before 22
5) Married by 25
6) My Own Company By 26

Short Term:

1) Improve Myself in terms of:
- Communication
- Confidence
- Speaking
- Personal Grooming
- Motivation
- Presentation
- Financial IQ...

2) Pay for my parents, for a holiday trip- $8000..
3) Open up my Social Circle


Alright. These are my main goals. Some people may think Im dreaming, talk big only. Yes, It may seems Im really dreaming!!. But at least I dream!. People who dont dream will have NIGHTMARES.

Sometimes, What you target in your goals may not come true, but at least, you are nearer to it!. If you dont set goals, and work towards your goals, YOU will never get NEAR to it, but in fact, you are drifting further away from your goals!!

Another thing is about ACTION!. I think alot of people have heard this word ACTION ACTION everyday in their lives. From their Teachers, Parents, Brothers, Seminars.etc, but HOW many people are really taking action?. They know!! but why they are not doing IT?.

Just like i tell a fat guy:

'' You should watch your diet! Do not eat oily food or late suppers!!''

He will reply '' Yes, I know I know..''

Then, when he walk past Old Chang Kee, or some pastry shops, he will stop buy to buy some snacks to eat. THEN, when his parents bought some supper back home after dinner, He will have his share. After eating, He will tell himself, '' Shit, should not have eaten them.''

This happens to alot ALOT of people. Just like you know you got to study for your exams, and not slack. In the end, they slack, and give reasons like '' I need to relax, my brain jammed, alot of things to remember, brain canot absorb..'' to cover themselves. In the end when results come, They Tell themselves : '' I should have studied more, I should not have slacked so much, I should have practised more 10 yr series, I should have.. I should have..''

One Answer to all questions:
Humans are ruled by emotions , not logic.

And again, when people know humans are ruled by emotions, They continue to let emotions rule them. They dunno how to Control their EMOTIONS!

If you want average results, do what average people do. If you want to get excellent results, do what top students do. If you want to be poor, do what poor people do. If you want to get average pay, do what average people do. If you want to get what middle-income earners get, do what middle-income earners do. If you want to be rich, DO what the RICH do. If you want to get SUPER-RICH( e.g. Bill Gates, Warren Buffett), do what the Super-Rich do!

These few days while Im saying all these, Some people come and tell me, Im being Psychoed!. I Keep thinking of getting rich, Keep thinking of earning big money, Keep thinking of What What What..

So My Answer to them:
AT LEAST, Im being Psychoed to be RICH. YEs RICH. And I will be rich one day.
TO me, Being RICh is a possibility, but to most people, being rich is not possible. They rather use reasons like '' play safe, get steady job, have a family can alr, dun think so far, money is the root of all evil..'' to cover their poverty.

As you know, NOthing is steady in this world now, 158yr old bank also collapse. Put money in bank, Bank Dun wan to return you. What is steady now?. People say gahmen jobs alot of bonuses, and somehow like 'metal rice bowl', but yesterday news just said Bonuses for Civil Servants are being reviewed, due to drop in GDP, and they may not even get bonuses if economy does not improve.

So, make the correct decision before its too late.
Last buy not least,
Take ACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails