Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A life-changing course

Hey guys!.

Just last weekend, 8/11, 9/11, I attended a course. A life-changing course. A course which show you your path to success. A course which brings out the true you. A course which show you what kind of person you are for the past 20 yrs.

anyway, I ord-ed on 8/11. I shall not talk abt Ord 1st. Im not so much interested abt Ord, and alot of my close friends have not even smell Ord yet. Its not very applicable to talk it now:)

Through this course, I have realised What a person I am so far in my life. and All i can say, I am don't have a big heart in accepting people's mistakes. A heart just not enough to forgive all people.

I am also not very serious in some things i do. And that's why i dint achieve what I wanted to achieve, and sometimes I took longer than others to achieve it. E.g. learning Cantonese. From last yr till this yr, I said I will learn it well, so it will be easy for me to converse in Hk, and it's good to learn too. People tell me its easy, since I know chinese words. However, I dint really make effort to learn it or talk abt it, since i think its easy. So till noW! Nov, i think i have just increased my Cantonese level, from lvl 1 to lvl 2 only. I can pick up canto words easier, and maybe understand more words. However, I still cant last a canto conversation more than 3 lines.

I am quite self-fish sometimes too, meaning think more of myself..than others. Others mean ppl i do not really noe, or my cold friends. I think more for myself, then my close n good frens then others. I tend to make win-lose situations than win-win situations. And from this course, i have learnt more abt it.

Above all these, there are alot more things I have learnt. alot alot more. I can say this course is way better than other courses outside. AND... its costs way less than others too. Its OverValued, and UnderPriced.

And now, learning so many things, its time to put it to good use. And everything has just started, not ended. Its time to start anew, and create my route to success. I shall not wait any longer, as time shall not wait for me.

From now, I Am On My Route to Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails