Thursday, March 02, 2006

A lvl..




I jus wan to graduate!!!!!!!!!....



After hearing the results of the A levels...
haizz..
disappointed for my results..
the worst that i can expect....
1st time i got a C in a cert...
but dun care..!!!!...
i goona drop it and concentrate on 3 A!! n S papers!! n (gp)....

if my Mt grade were to be my GP grade..
i would be extremely extremely extremely delighted la...
n will treat all my frens to kuishin-bo to eat...
eat until i happy..haha..
but tats not the case...

N i wish my Gp can do better than my MT grade..
i wan to work hard now...
FROM nOW!!!....

after seeing all my seniors collecting their results...
im getting afraid of wat might happen next year ....
HOWEVER>....
im not going to let that happen to us!!!!!!!!....
we will work hard...!!...

someone whom im proud of is...WAIKIT!!!!....
i think the resutls are quite gd for him...
n even did well in his GP...
from f9 e8 e8 n d7 in prelims..
to C5 in GP!!...
i wish i could get that score la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Also see some other frens who are afraid that they cant go anywhere after this...
sian sian..

Last but not least..
congrads to Ng Liang Wei...TOP student in TPJC
though u may not noe who i am...
but i almost see u everyday last year...haha...
cos u jus live 3 storeys above me...
I wan to follow in ur footsteps n get as many distinctions as i could!!..lol...

''With God in our presence, Nothing is Impossible''

-stressed-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails