Wednesday, March 01, 2006

injured

Ouch!!!...

My right arm is very painful noW!!...
better dun touch my right arm...or ask me to raise up my right hand ....
dun ask me to run also...
all these make me hurt...lol...even sneezing can cause me feel the pain!!...
However..i can still write...but must put my hand slowly on the table 1st...lol...


OK...

got this injury during my 1st soccer training in almost 5 months in absence...
heard that there is alot of ppl playing keeper...abt 6..+me = 7...siao...
den i wonder y noordin still ask me come back...haizz...
but i jus come back lo...
den treat it like a soccer game...
n im also not tat serious in training ...

Then...
during a part of a training..where i will dive left right left right...
i accidentally dive with my elbow landing 1st instead of my body...
this caused my shoulder there to be twisted...
den i just twisted it back...n asked to rest...
den missed out the last part of the training...where they played a match..

Went to see a chinese doctor after tat...
received ACCUMPUNCTURE...
4 needles on my shoulder...
i can feel the needles poking directly into my injured vein..
feel so shiok...
n now den i realise accumpuncture is not tat painful..haha...

$35...n syed said i can claim from noordin...hmm...tats gd...
haizz..
im still feeling the excused from physical activity for 7 days...!!..whoho...
n tat means i canot train for my pull-ups...no swimming.. no running...no keeper
no fighting?...err...maybe no violin also...haiz....

But i think i will recover in 2 days' time..

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails