Sunday, July 05, 2009

A Happy Lunch at Fish & Co.

This Saturday is packed of activities, and it's quite an exciting though.
Firstly, I got a lunch for the celebration for mine, and KC's birthday at Changi Airport Fish & Co.
Got a good crowd though, and some nice dishes for our lunch. Alright, let's move on to the highlights.

Fish & Co. is known for its birthday celebration. yea. This is my second time there, and I stood up together with KC, and the staff do their Fish & Co cheer and dance. The first time I did on my 19th birthday, I was quite embarrassed. But I enjoyed quite a bit that day. Haha...

Then I got my present!

Presented to my by Francis! Yup.



And I opened it, it is a book! Yes! a book, and I love it. And when i look again, it is a book on the "Best-Sellers" shelves on major bookshops, like Times, Kinokuniya, Borders. I saw it before, but I just put it in my 'Going-to-read' list. But now, I got it! And I'm gonna read it :D





"Become a Better You" by Joel Osteen. 7 Keys to Improving Your Life Everyday. That's exactly what I'm looking for! Improving Everyday! A little improvement everyday, will snowball into a BIG improvement every month, every year!

To me, this is just the best of the BEST present someone can get!. A book.

I posted this on Facebook...

When you put your body to work, it will generate thousands for you.
When you put your brain to work, it will generate Millions for you!

Yup. I can say this book will generate my mind to generate millions for me:D Thanks guys! And I look forward to greater books to come! :D. After reading it, I'm going to pass it on to someone else, so that it will help them generate millions too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails