Friday, February 17, 2006

friends??

Friends

Packing up the dreams God planted
In the fertile soil of you
Cant believe the hopes He's granted
Means a chapter in your life is through
but we'll keep you close as always
It wont even seem you've gone
cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keep us strong

Chorus
And friends are friends forever
If the Lord is the Lord of them
And a friend will not say 'Never'
Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime not too long
To live as friends


Above is a song named 'FRIENDS'..
Quite famaliar to friends of HSCS..
This song is one of the popular songs found in my sec sch handbook.
I love this song and miss singing it..
The last time i sang this song is on GRADUATION NIGHT 2004,
where my friends and I enjoy for the last time
and appreciate every precious moments before we take O lvls..
I just think that my sec sch is the place where i can find back all my Best and Loyal Buddies..
However, we have walked separate ways and met different ppl on the way...

I love this song..seriously..
and find the lyrics of this song, esp the chorus, very meaningful.


This week is a week which has the most no. of things...problems..happening altogether..
Cause i faced alot of problems regarding 'friends'..
N sometimes i wonder whether is this part of JC life...
How do we define true friends?...or good friends?...

someone who are friendly with u?..
someone who supports any decision u made?..
someone who encourage u?..

OR

someone who is out to embarrass u in front of u?..
someone who stabs u?..
someone whom u have lost ur trust in them?..
someone who keeps everything to themselves?..
AND someone who spread rumours ?..

Sometimes, i wonder if i had made a mistake going separate routes from my best friends..
But its important to make new friends and to know more ppl..
I wonder if i had made the wrong choice of coming here in the 1st place..

I dun like arguments..
ppl who noe me noes tat i dun like to argue with ppl over nothing..
My aim of arguments is jus to turn them into laughter..

It does happens..but not always..
so...

Are 'friends are friends forever' true?..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails