Tuesday, February 21, 2006

4 seasons

Yes Yes...

I got the all the scores for the FOUR SEASONS from my violin teacher on sat..
Spring- I II III
Autumn- I II III
Summer- I II III
Winter- I II III(best)
so happy abt it...
they are the original scores..looks old..haha...with all the italian words on it...
spring 1st movement is my exam piece..
and i learn 2nd movement my self...
and now..i got all of them!!....

i got 1 set of them last time...
but its downloaded from some place..its in pdf form...
so they doesnt have any musical directions, dynamics all tat...
But now...whahaha....

I ve got all these pieces in my mp3 liao...
courtesy of waikit's CDs...who is now in the army...ha..
the pieces are really very nice...
and now i ve gotten the pieces..
i will be able to play them mysleves!!!
whaha..
but these pieces sounds the best with other accompaniments...
viola,cello,D bass....

ok..jus finsih 4 km today...
tired...
gona go n practice my music liao!!....

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails