Saturday, August 27, 2005

26/8/2005- ***

It has been a long time since i entered my last entry. Hence, i shall write a long one today, cos alot of incidents happen today.
Today is the last day of the GP presentation!! AND i am in the last group to present. U noe wat? When i present rite, i speak quite loudly, quite fluent i think, but i made a grave mistake. I DID NOT FACE THE AUDIENCE!!! i jus turn my head to the screen n read the script in my hands. N i did it for 5 mins!!...NO ONE told me!! i only realise it when my friends told me at the end. HAHA..stupid rite..
AND im very pissed at the answering qns part. At the end of the presentation, everyone need to answer a qns. im the last to answer..n of all else..the idiotic rowena ask me qns..she duno how to speak properly..n worse still she is asking the obvious....

She asked '' U said that juveniles are sent for probation for their first crime, but if they transport drugs?''...

Ths qns is so cock lor...!!!...im doing on the corporal punishment part..n people who involved in drug trafficking will be caned. Then my answer is that ''the juveniles will be charged with drug trafficking and will be given canning or death sentence''..DEN she keep saying wat HUH HUH...f*** it sia...like tat also dun understand...wat pissed me off is she keep saying 'why' 'why'...like wat idiot sia...den i raise my voice den seems like reprimanding someone...den ms norzian ask me answer properly...den its like watever i said she dun understand lor...
SHE is jus cock la...dun think for the answers for herself before asking the qns..stupid idiot...somemore she duno how to answer any qns in her presentation...stupid...
It is her that make me lose my cool n start to become irritated n spoke in a unfriendly manner which also makes ms norzian unhappy...she sucks la...knn
Forget abt the presentation, cos she jus sucks

After school, i went for my second soccer training, hence skipping choir..haha..
this time round i dint bring glove..cos bro using..but i jus go..I went for 1st training on tue liao..quite fun..not tat tiring in the training but quite lethargic reaching the end of the training ...
U noe wat today?...we 3 keepers like siao la...keep saving all the balls the players shoot at us...each person stay for 10 shoots den change...den its like...doing tat for nearly 1 hr...tired sia...save quite alot..but those are easy one...think only got 1 or 2 good saves...dive n dive..wa...

Something happen..during a break rite..Mrs Koh walked towards me..asking me y im in soccer..den why dint go choir..den i like...duno how to answer..!!..haha...i jus say that i came for fun..for jus a few days only...haha...den she say she allow me to join 2 cca..but mus also go for choir...haha...i shocked sia..duno wat to say...i jus say...i try la...haha..

Today is 26 AUG liao...left 3 more days to my D-Day...i have been waiting for this day ..for almost 7 months??..haha...cos been learning since january plus...wawa...haha..n JIN ur bow will be the secret weapon to my success!!..haha..thank you also for making me understand all the cadence!!..haha...the wat 1a Va chords all tat...haha....u will not be forgotten!!....haha...

think tats alll.....i may not be so free for this 3 days as it will be my final practices for the
'grand occasion'!!..
After the exam i will be returning to school to play the soccer testimonial match!!..haha..
maybe this will be a celebration for me after my exams yea?...haha...
tats all...- stay tuned for my recount of the examination details!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails