Monday, August 22, 2005

21/8/2005-**

Whee...left 1 week only to tat one n only exam!!...its jus next monday!!...n today is the 2nd last time playing with piano...or last 3rd time??..cos exam tat time also playing with piano..heehee...

today practice quite efficient..no much problems with pieces...only some parts rushing..haha...
n today dun feel cramps in my fingers...haha...cos i reach earlier than the pianist...so i got time to warm up...

n today is busy day...or i shld say a day full of events....n one more strange incident...or is it such a coincidental thing tat u have not experienced b4..haha...let me tell u...

after coming out of rambutan rd rite..i was heading to take bus to eunos interchange...on my way there..a lady approached me n ask me where to take bus...so i tell her where..cos i also taking bus...haha...

den i take MRT to payer lebar to Tanjong Katong Complex to buy something at the SYNWIN...when i reached there rite...it is abt 11.20...but the shop not opened...then when i went to check opening hrs..it says 1pm den open...den i like...'sian'...somemore the complex not nice to walk one...shops all duno sell wat...haha..den nvm la..i walk out of building den go the big post office..lucky downstairs got POPULAR...den i stay there read Bio textbook..haha..for 1 hr...

1 pm den i go in buy the Golden Spiral E string den go Simei for extra lesson...u noe wat??..when i walk out of the complex...i saw the lady who ask me directions in rambutan rd!!..haha...den i jus dun care la..just walk to MRT station...

At the platform...i wait for the MRT...noe wat again??...the lady walked towards me n ask me...'Are U the one i saw jus now at rambutan rd?''..i like...' ya ya''..haha...its like so coincidental la..haha...cos i walk n walk around payer lebar so long...den still can saw her...but dun tell me she following me....haha...

Den she ask again...'are u going ot Simei....Mr Wu rite..?''...when she asked rite...im so shocked lor!!...n really think tat she is following me!!..haha..cos im carrying my violin with me ma..haha..den she tell me she also going there ...to fetch her daughter...haha....

Never experienced such a coincidental thing in my life b4..haha..
N i dint revise anything these 2 days...cos i jus wan to wait until exams den start...
tats all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails