Friday, July 29, 2011

Talking about politics

Politics is one of the 3 things that no matter what you say, you will alway make people unhappy. In other words, there's no right or wrong answer also. 

Politics get into my life from the Singapore General elections 2011, when read and know so much politics from the bright side, and the dark side. Of course, during this time, i also get into discussion with many people with different opinions. Some friends also become more politically-savvy after seeing so many of their friends getting more and more interested. 

However, one thing i can say that talking about politics is what everyone can do. I also love to talk. But coming to help ourselves in our lives, and helping others in their lives is another thing. I know government can be a very easy target for anything happen to us. Even if I got drenched in the rain, i can also blame govt why never build road shelter, or supply free umbrellas...or whatever. 

So sometimes,while we can say a lot of things about political issues, we also need to see if we are part of the problems, or part of the solution. 

I think for me, it has come to a point that talking is just a simple thing every one can talk about. I can keep on complaining about my lives, but I have decided that talking is just talking. What matters to me now is IF I'm Willing to do what it takes to change my own lives, and the lives of people around me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails