Sunday, June 05, 2011

Reviving Nengding.blogspot.com

Nengding.blogspot.com has been here since 2005, but I left it alone in mid 2010 and open up my professional blog at http://Ding-Neng.com . I write articles about blogging, personal development, entrepreneurship, social media, and online marketing stuffs over there.

However, nengding.blogspot.com is the place where I started blogging, and writing down my thoughts. Now while I have started to write more professionally, I'm thinking of reviving nengding.blogspot.com, by writing stuffs that couldn't fit into my professional blog http://Ding-Neng.com .

Thus far, I don't know what I would be writing, but I would continue to update this blog, with anything under the sun that I feel good about sharing it here. :) After all, this is my blog too!

Visitors wise, I'm sure a year of stagnation of this blog has give people the thought that this blog is abandoned. It's okay, cos I really abandoned it. :P.  But reviving this blog is not really about getting lots of visitors. I got lots of them at my professional one. This is just like a simple online journal, just like you writing your own personal journal at home. Penning down my thoughts is more important than getting readers.

So this blog is up again.

See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails