Monday, February 01, 2010

Nicholas and Yanzi's BIG BIG Day

Show you guys the pictures 1st!!







This is the BEST picture I think :D We rock yea!!


There are thousands over photos taken that day, many many thanks to my great choir buddies, Chin Soon and Fiona! The pictures they took are fantastic! One was holding a BIG Canon, another one was holding a BIG Nikon camera. They are really very hardworking. And it is always very fun having them around when shooting photos.

Chin soon and Fiona did not take pictures. They do not take photographs. They are capturing our emotions, our expressions, and most important of all, Wonderful Memories of my brother's wedding!
A picture says a thousand words. If there are 3000 pictures being shot that day, there are 3 million words being said! :D

I'm the Best Man for my brother that day. It's been great, exciting, and sometimes tiring too. But I'm feeling Good! Driving up and down places.

I'm feeling good too because it's the first FIRST time in almost 20 years(I think) my house has opened for friends and relatives (more than 10). Yea. Anyway, if you have been to my house in the past, you will understand. If you haven't been(or can't enter the door) to my house in the past, then, it's okay anyway. :D

My house will be more warming and crowded (with people, not objects) now, which I like it! Haha.
I have more reasons to stay at home, and invite my friends over too!!

The Wedding dinner is grand and splendid too. Food is nice, but didn't manage to have it all. My family and friends went up stage to shout "YUM SENG!!!" to congratulate my brother's marriage, and went over to more than 20 tables, and shout "Yum Seng!!". I ended up with sore throat for days. BUT I love the feeling!!!

It's a magnificent day for everybody. My brother is on to next stage of his life. I will wish him the Best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails