Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 2010!

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone, my friends, my family, my relatives, and anyone who visits my blog too.

This is the Year of Tiger, according to the chinese horoscope.

This year's celebration is kind of different from the past, because I will be celebrating with my sister-in-law! My family has a new member lo:D

We visited relatives homes, play card game, talk about life and enjoying good meals these few days. My mum and sister-in-law also made a lot of new year cookies like pineapple tarts. We had yusheng too. This is just a small picture i took while others are crazily flipping and throwing up the yusheng. LOL.You can see the picture here.

I have fun with my little cousins who are in their primary schools this year. Another thing which is different, is that my elder brother is giving out red packets for the first time this chinese new year! haha. He just got married last month.

And Valerie went to hong kong this new year to visit her friends and relatives over there. Haha. I wish i can be there. I may be there again when they go over for chinese new year celebration? It will be fun traveling around :D

I may be visiting more friends this coming weekend, to catch up with them this new year.

Chinese New Year celebration lasts for 15 days, and let's enjoy this time with everybody around us yea!:D

Catch'up with you guys on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails