Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Real life after midterms!!

Yup! My midterms are over in just 1 day. They ended together on Saturday, and it's time to get back my real life! Tests wise, I'm satisfied with my performance that day, even though test results have not returned. Pass or fail, I will still take it:D

And next, my real life!!

Never waste your life studying away. Get a real life. Life is NEVER about waking up, going to Macs to find a seat, put on your ear phones, lay the table with all your assignment and papers, and start MUGGING!! This will shorten your life, and you will look back how much time you have sacrificed mugging.

Right after my tests, I create another video from my violin concert recording. I wrote up another page for my violin webby. I wrote up October's violin magazine for my subscribers on my violin site. I wrote up a page about my concert, everything about it. Click here to read it. I wrote up another draft for my site, just waiting to post it up.

Then I went out to find my friends! Talk, laugh, joke, eat, tell stories. These are basic needs of human beings. Connection with others. No matter how strong a person is, he cannot live alone. So when you guys mug, do take some time off during mugging too. Talk to someone, and watch some funny videos to relax your mind after forcing in so much information.

I also printed a list of scores I'm preparing to play on my violin again, with val on the piano!
Haha. I got a few pop songs with me(had a hard time finding scores). And I just printed out the songs I'm familiar, and available to me. I have "Bleeding Love", "Everything" by Michael Buble, "Speed of Sound" & "Yellow" by ColdPlay, "Reason" by Hoobastank(quite an out-dated song though:P).

Any songs you guys like to hear? post it in the chatbox or reply to this post, and I'll go find it! :D
I'm planning to put 1 up soon, while I still have the time! :D

I'm giving my 1st speech in Toastmasters this Thursday, and I'm planning to give an exciting one:D More details up next! :D

Enjoy your life my dear friends! See ya next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails