Monday, April 27, 2009

Laughter the best medicine

Hi guys, im back again.
After tat long post, i think its better to blog more regularly.Ha. But i dun mind writing long posts though. its quite fun actually:D

Finally, My friends have ORD-ed from NS. all of whom i knew enter in year 2007. Good Good! All of us have got back our much awaited freedom!. Even though im the 1st few to ORD, there's nothing much i can do, as almost 1/2 of my frens still waiting to ORD. So its not so good to ord early rite?.lol. alright. Enough of NS. its kinda sick to talk NS again.lol

So for tat, we had a celebration at Kenny house, to celebrate his FREEDOM from the force. We ate quite a lot, played quite a lot, laughed a lot. Its fun to have all the ORD-ed guys back again.LOL. Its just a tweak of the eye. and its gone:D. For guys going NS.. dont think too much. your time will come:D

So while Kenny ORd-ed, my brother got enlisted, on that same fateful day. haha. And its my first time taking a ferry to Pulau Tekong. I feel quite shiok:D . Got the feeling of going to Macau by ferry last december too. Funny thing before boarding, the NS clerk thought im the enlistee, just because i dress like the enlistees (t-shirt + jeans).

LOL. should have shouted ORD at him man. alright. Arrived at tekong, its a kinda Cool Island! I think its cool la, cos i enter as a Visitor, not an enlistee.HAHA. I don't think guys knowing they are posted to tekong, think tekong is COOL at 1st sight.Haha. For me, i can say im quite lucky la. hehehe.

My brother got enlisted to S coy, a coy i heard from fren tat its very good!. lol. so its quite lucky for him also:D so he will be back home on may 8th. 2 weeks inside. POC in june. He will make it, cos he's the 3rd one after me n my big bro to enter NS. Ohya, btw, my big bro going back tekong for Re-course after his Uni graduation in july, cos he yet to finish BMT during NS. sad for him man..

Alright, I have alot of fun with my friends this week, and i just love to hang out with ppl like them. Simple reason. I make them laugh, they make me laugh. And when laughter is around, you never feel bored, and never feel you are alone. Laughter breaks coldness between too. And I always love laughter, and always love to bring laughter to others. No matter how lame u can call me, I just love to see ppl laugh, cos when they laugh, i laugh, and everyone is happy:D
Laughter is still the best medicine:D

Ok its late. I will come back again soon with my new thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails