Friday, February 08, 2008

HaPPY CHinese New year!


its the year of the rat alr. tat means the start of the whole cycle of the chinese horoscope. 4 years on, it will be dragon, but whenever it's ur animal year, u noe 12 years have passed, n u r getting older..

Just on the eve of CNY, i went to waterloo street temple with ks. It had been quite a long time since i last went there, in sec 2 if i can still remember, when im on my way to my Grade 5 violin exam centre.Then, my mum just asked me to go n pray b4 going for the exam. And indeed, i did quite well for the exam when the results came out.

However, this time round, Im not praying for any exams, any competition ahead, or to strike any lottery.My hope for the year is very simple:

- I just hope all the evils that have been surrounding me for the past 3 months in APD will be washed away from me,
-evils who have been spreading rumours , or playing tiny winny cowardly mind games, to be subdued
-to enjoy my remaining months in APD and ORD happily.

these are the concerns im having now, n i hope in this coming new year, everything will change for the best:)

Of course, i have also hope for better health for all my loved ones, especially my dear val and my dear ah ma, both who have been coughing for days. hope they get better soon!

I got called back on the 1st day of CNY. I duno wat to say, dunno who to blame too, but anyway, its alr over, so now, im gonna enjoy my 2nd 3rd and 4th day of CNY!!!!!!.

5th day, im going to CGH for removal of wisdom tooth. Although the pain is not killing me now, I wouldnt want to postpone it anymore, cos i had postponed it for 3 times since last year nov.And, whenever i postpone for appointment for a further 1 months or so, the pain returns, and cornered me to consuming porridge and water only.HAHA. this will end, but with a great pain from the surgery. I just hope i can recover in time for valentine's day, or just hope tat the pain wont prolong for too lonnnnggg...

anyway, the shit load is getting lighter!. i just left 9 more months now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails