Monday, January 21, 2008

almost 1 month had passed since i came back from Hk..
really. i hope im still there.

anyway, i went to Bangkok with my team D friends from 11-13 jan. a 3D 2N trip. Seriously..
it is the shortest trip ever i had among all the trips since young. 3 D 2 N is just too short for u to shop Bangkok. n really, my friends n i shopped till we drop. n really drop.
we missed lunch, n sometimes dinner, n really there r too many things tat u wan in Bangkok..

this trip really allow me n my ns friends become closer, n i must say, NS FRIENDS only, n maybe 1 or 2 regulars only. they r like asraff daniel(reg) azman vicente n many other ns guys. we played we shopped we explored Bangkok ourselves..lol. they r a fun lot to be with..

123th intake friends gonna ORD early next month but they will be leaving for their leave late jan. i really miss them, as i have spent more time with them than the 122th intake.haha. Asran, Hafiz, n best friend Vicente!!!. luckily still got Asraff!. another 1 month to joke with him.haha.

alot of things happened in the team, n seriously, they r the ppl who made me feel motivated going to work despite all those things ard me..n its just enjoyable working with them la. seeing them at the briefing room can make ur day man!. im gonna really miss them.

as earlier on, i have said alot of things happened to me during the last 3 months, from nov till jan, but i have decided to move forward n learn to be more careful of backstabber in the force, i use the singular, because from what i think, there is only one, a big n stupid one, in the team. No point fighting over wat has happened, n fighting over wat i deserved, since its his stupid and stubborn thinking, which no one can change, tat deny me from getting wat i deserved.

For me, what i believe in, is ' what goes ard comes ard'. U never noe when u r going to be the one, n since im still young, u never noe when i will come back for u!.
anyway, i couldn't careless anymore, n if not for my friends in the team, i wouldn't have the mood to work. which means, i work for the enjoyment with friends, n not for watever other NS reasons..

my driving instructor also told me... ' why greed over this small increase in pay, u scared next time u graduate alr wont earn back?''..

yea. tats wat ns is about. its not me who wanted to make my ns life boring or meaningless. i think im just unlucky to get a f******* tl. tats all i can say. anyway, if got a chance, i hope i wont see u in the future, or it will be payback time:)

10 more months to give to gov. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails