Monday, April 02, 2007

hi everyone,
im back finally(:
i noe my blog has been quite dead ya..haha..
almost missing in action for a few months..
okies..so let me blog more today!(:

lets start with A levels ba..
i get back my results on march 2nd i think..haha..
i dun wan say out my results here..haha..
i think its ok la..
but its a little bit lower than my J1 promo results..haha.
anyway, im still satisfied i can go uni, n probably course of my choice with this result...

to Police NS!..haha..
im passing out on the 3rd of April!
to become an official policeman le!..haha.
but no matter wat, i call myself a civil servant better..haha..
to prevent ppl from gaining any interest from me as a policeman.haha.
i will fulfil the tasks of the policemen..dun worry.lol.

life there has been relaxing after the law tests and napha and scenario-based test..haha.
i get 85% for law, silver for IPPT, SBT get 93 %!.haha.
but my shooting pull me down..lol. maybe im jus too nervous on tat day i think..haha.cos tat day is the release of A lvl results..haha.
and!.. my squad is probably the BEST squad alr.haha. NS03/07!..whoho..
so its not easy to excel in a best squad ya?..haha.but nonetheless i have worked my best alr!...whoho..
n thx to OC (officer-in-charge) mdm Indra n FI(Field instructor) Steve!!..

and go on to the soccer tournament at TRACOM, my team was beaten at the semi-finals..
1-0 by NPCO team..its quite sad ya..haizz..but we did fight it all out, n i could even see the team spirit between the players, which are led by FI steve to fight all the way!..wahaha..
but nvm, we still beat the best team , by penalty shootout, the OCT with a player from the Young Lions..haha.n tats also the 1st penalty shootout i played..haha.
so there is still an achievement for us(:

after the match on tat day, we had a celebration n games for the BEST SQUAD!..whoho.
there's also food n performance la, where me n timothy n serkun performed 3 songs.haha.
me on violin, tim on guitar, n serkun on harmonica!.haha.wat a band rite!.lol.
but its quite fun la.haha.we ended the performance with the myojo piece.lol

3 months have passed n it jus looked like i have jus enlisted for NS..haha.
ppl inside dun feel the time, as time jus passes so slow when there is no tv, no com, no clock around for u to countdown..lol.but life is alot slacker nearer to POP..haha. there is even time for afternoon naps b4 POP rehearsals..lol..

anyway, i have got my next posting!
i ve been posted to Airport Police!.haha. but i still need to come back for training..haiz..
duration of training is confusing, hearing different durartions from different ppl..lol.
but no matter wat, i still look forward to my job at the airport!.whohoh..
next time u ppl see me patrolling at the airport..haha. jus look for me if u need help or want to report any crimr.haha. but jus dun commit any crime to make me catch u..haha.

next tue will be my POP lo..
i really miss the good ppl in my room, where we sleep peacefully at night, wake up together in the morning, clean together.. cup noodles at night, n alot of things we enjoyed in the room!..
Victor, Calvin, Yew long, Boon long, Bingyang,Serkun, Timothy, Syharil n Khairul.
all of u are the best roommates i ever had man!..whooho..

after wed, everybody is posted to different divisions alr, but i still think we can meet up when we have the time!..

last but not least...

POLICE NS ROX!!.whoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails