Saturday, July 15, 2006

6 more weeks












zidane's ultimate!!..

Yea..
i somehow have got my momentum back!..
today is the end of the 3rd week of the term..
guys out there!..6 more weeks to prelim!..
arent u all afraid?..lol..
but wat is there to afraid when u are well-prepared to face it!..
''it shld be prelim papers which shld be afraid of u..of trashing them / owning them''..lol..
so guys!..go n get this feeling!!..=)

i have set my targets for this year..n they are not out of my reach..!
Now, it's just the time for me to achieve them..hehe..

Im on full-swing now..
nothing can try to slow me or divert me away from the path to my targets..
no one can take away my ''key..to success''..
im sounding a bit serious here..hehe..
but tats the way i shld be..hehe..

I have disappointed quite a no. of ppl in this common test..
my teachers la..n friends who have high hopes on me..n ''limpeh'' too..haha..
dun worry, i will get my grades back..wont let u all down again!..=)
n i hope S paper lessons will resume for 'me' soon
(although it has alr started le..haha)

OK guys, let us achieve our goals!..



-immune to distractions-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails