Wednesday, June 28, 2006

common test

For once since last year Common Test, I have no confidence in my Chemistry exam.
Term 2 was just too busy for me to accomplish any thing.
Maybe i have failed to achieve my target I have set at the start of the year.
Just 7 days for me to complete the topics of 2 subjects.
I'm not grumbling about the time I have left after putting so much effort in the other areas.

Anyway, its just a Common Test.
A test to test your knowledge about the topics you have learnt in the past 5 months.
It is not part of the 'A' levels.
''I'll be back''

On the other hand,
I have achieved so much in choir.
But sad to say, we are leaving.
I will miss the choir.

Maybe Term 2 was just a period of time for me to put on hold my academic targets and to excel as much in the other areas.
Yes.
I have fufilled my targets of Term 2.

Term 2 has passed.
Term 3 has started.


''I dunno what i am doing''

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails