Friday, May 12, 2006

mj concert

today is a day full of activities...
anyway..jus got back from MJC concert..
quite a wonderful one..as this is the 1st time ive been to a MJC concert..
A musical, with my pri-sch fren of 6 yrs , Mr Huang Ying Chuan, as the male lead actor..
haha..dint noe u can act so well...no doubts abt ur singing though..haha...
i jus found the musical the highlight of the whole concert...
1st half ar..hmm..no much comments ba...haha.

anyway...i have sold 2 TICKets!!...duno its an achievement or not..haha..
Syed from my class..n my senior WAikit..
jus now met some of my sec sch frens at VCH who went to mj concert too...
cos they were from Mj...
tried to publicise my ticks too..not bad la...
if sucessfull..i ll have 4 ticks sold to them..
n some of my classmates..who are thinking abt it too...
so..my ticks will be finishing soon..whohoh!!..

Anyway...
tmr will be the final match of the season for TPJC soccer..
TpjC vs SAJc..
got a chance to start tmr..since its my last match le..haha..
look out for no. 25..hah!..haha..
must make it a memorable one..
anyway >penguin, i will jiayou one!..haha..

anyway...
Common test coming..
Concert coming..
Competition coming..

-Study hard for common test 1st..
cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails