Saturday, April 29, 2006

u deserved it!!..lol

Another post...cos im FREE!!..

i jus found out that i have caught the attention of so many people...maybe the 1st time in my life..
Got alot of questions everyday..

- 'Are you playing later?'
-'Are you starting?'
-'Why u dint play?'

ermm..im almost asked these questions for the nth time already, and almost answered all of them for the nth time already..haha..

haizz... but i wont be asked these questions anymore..cos they doesnt mean anythin now..haha..

Thx those ppl who came down n support me during the match..though i dint play..but im still pleased to see some of my MJC frens who came down n watch.. Scott, Skkm, huizhen...

also saw some of the choir ppl..haha..as they have jus finished their sectionals n came down to watch the soccer match.. even for the few minutes u all saw Mj scoring beautiful goals..haa..

My wrist is hurting now..canot bend backwards..its a careless and stupid injury i suffered in warm-up jus b4 the match.. I dint wear my gloves properly..meaning dint tighten my glove, b4 i made a dive on a low shot..i Saved iT!..but screamed in pain later..Argghh!.. its Painful!..
i took off my glove n try to twist my hand..i jus felt something is broken..or my bone dislocated...
after a while i jus cant bend my hand backwards..tried to find any medication or sprays tat could reduce the pain in my wrist..but to no avail..I know im out of the Mj match liao...

now im feeling painful even while writing n typing..lol...
Luckily there is no violin lesson this sat..if not my wrist goona break..haha..cos im gonna shake it like hell!!..haha..no pull-ups also...but there can be CHOIR!!..it doesnt need my right hand to sing!!..

NOw im free le...no need to be stressed over unnecessary pressures..like winning matches..keeping clean sheets..hah..n i hope im able catch up with my work!!...
mrs tay kp me liao...i shall not let her down..i shall live up to my expectation E(x)..lol
Better start now..b4 its too late..

Jus think that choir is getting more n more livelier n more fun than i had expected..so Fun until im lazy to do tutorials when im free in the choir room for 4 hrs..!!..ok la..ppl are nice..n i hope we can work together as a choir!!...

-i know u shld noe U deserved it, cos U reap wat U sow..since U have made a vital decision by replacing him with a cuckoo before everything starts..n since U like to spread rumours to abt ppl..dampening their spirits ... i have nothing to say but U Deserved iT!!....Since U have made the choice, i respect it..but since its a bad choice..U shld ask urself y?.!!..Anyway..not seeing u guys after this..n i hope U can learn some lessons!..Who is U?..guessss itssss-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails