Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year!!

YESH!!!..
Its FInally NEW YEar!!!.....2006!!!!!....
there is alot of things im looking forward to!!!!...

1.
I cant wait for Teacher to forget abt Holiday Homework...though it is impossible...esp GP!!!!!!!!!..
its ** alot!!!....but who cares!??...I also cant wait for the school to change my BIO teacher!!...No matter how gd or bad the new one is...It is always better than the OLD one!!...lol..

2.
I cant wait for the New School term to start...so tat hopefully i will not be so addicted to Dota..haha...cos jus started recently...abt 1 week b4 sch starts..quite stupid rite...New School term start will have new faces in the school...n hopefully pretty ones in Choir...haha..

3.
Also cant wait for all the festive periods to arrive as we can have more holidays..!!..Esp chinese new year..where 'we' can play InBetween n Mj again!!...haha...

4.
This year is also the world cup year!!!...IN Germany!!...though i think that when some of the matches are being played..we are at CZECH liao..haha...but its OK....cos prelimary matches are not interesting...unless matched like..Brazil vs Australia...cos alot of stars are playing...
Talking abt this...i still remember writing all the interesting pts abt WC 2002 n cant wait for another WC in 2006 in my 'journal' in sec 2...den when i hand in to my chinese teacher...he commented tat I should concentrate on my A lvls n not focus on WC too much...lol...

5.
Talking abt Choir...we will be HEADING to CZECH this year!!!...A place where Milan Baros, Peter Cech, Pavel Nedved, Tomas Rosicky,Jon Koller, n Mozart?....are born...haha...We are going in June...n tats when the WC will be ongoing...But who cares abt the WC tat time?...the FINALS is in JULy!!!...Choir Trip more Important!!....

6.
THis year is also the 20th anniversary of TPJC...den there will be a Art Festival i think?...den it will be very busy for us...haizz...somemore this is my A lvl year...BUt i will be looking forward to it though...cos duno actually wat will happen..
I jus realised tat during the years in the schs i have studied in...i celebrated all their anniversary...
Primary school- Gongshang Pri sch.
72th Anniversary when im in P5...Celebrated by having a huge concert at Kallang Theatre...I performed tat time...
Sec school- Hscs
45th Anniversary when im in sec 4..Celebrated by having every students going for the New Paper Big Walk...z

7.
This year is Somemore my A lvl year...n by doing this well..i will be able to choose the course of my choice in UNi...cos i duno wat to do next....haiz...I will work hard for it la...jus like promos....n hope it will be more like O lvls...haha...

8.
After A lvl....Hope i will not be enlisted into Army so early...den i can go back to Hotel INtercont. to work again!!...whohoh....IF dint enlist so early rite..i still can go back tpjcChoir n sing...haha..sing for fun...

Haizz....
tats all i hope for in the NEw Year...n still got some other things tat r not gd to say it out here...ahaha...

I also hope that my class would be better...
more organisation...more democratic...less arguments...more chemistry...more teamwork...

BUt I can say 99% we would achieve it...so i can only depend on tat 1 % lo...

Lucky i join choir...got all my frens there..haha...

Tats ALL!!...

Happy New Year Everyone!...
May Everyone has A WOnderful YEAR!...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails