Wednesday, November 09, 2005

bb Pw..

YES!!!YES!!!!YES!!!

PW has finally ended for ME!!!!...this has been fun for almost like 8 months??...
Finally can say good-bye liao..cos i also finished my I n R...in fact...my whole Pw grp can say GOOD BYE liao!!!..haha...maybe i will still miss the times my PW work so hard together for this PW...i will definitely NOT do it again!!...LOL

For my oral presentation rite..i think i have improved quite alot since the Dry Run...

My grp Op starts at 2.30...n we r the 2nd grp to present...
im the 3rd speaker n its after jeffrey...
Before i start my presentation rite...i keep breathing in breathing out..den try to sing songs to warm my voice..n also to make me cool down..haha..
Then..when its time to present..this time there is no pause between speakers...so when jeffrey ended his speech..i stand up..look at the accessors..den i start when they look at me..

Good morning Ladies n Gentlemen.................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................

den when i end my speech...i noe i did quite well..as compared to last time....
i did look at my scripts so much..as i purposely memorise my scripts..n only bring 2 cards with me...which only write the long sentences i always canot remember..so..i can only present from wat i had memorise...
Hence..this has somehow helped me as i cannot look at my scripts during presentation..n also give me the chance to look at the audience..n accessors...n this way i will look as if i noe my things very well..haha...
I also dint move my feets so much..as said from my frens..haha..
N in my speech rite...i think i only stutter a bit..this when i fliping my cards..haha..but i think its OK....n i am able to continue my speech..without finding for points..haha...so i think its OKOK...hope so ba..haha..

Answer qns part rite...my part is like quite easy...at 1st i duno how to answer...so i keep clarifying with the accessors...den finally can answer..haha..but dun think my ans is sufficient enuff...but hope they accept it lo..haha..

Here r some tips for those who r presenting in the next few days..
-memorise scripts well...at least 1/2..haha..
-if confident enuff..dun bring notes that u have memorised..bring those notes tat r difficult to memorise..in this way..can make more eye contact....
-take deep breathe before start...n breathe in more when changing slides..haha..make u more ready before u speak..
-n when presenting..jus think tat u r talking or explaining to a fren..haha..tat makes u more natural when speaking...

these r some of the points la...maybe useful or useless?...haha...anway..i jus think tat enuff preparation will bring u confidence!...n jus after this 5mins...u are FREE

Next year will be a very free year!!...no more chinese.hopefully i get a B4...n no more PW!!!...
SONG bo...very happy rite now..n i think u ppl preparing for OP the next few days will also feel the same!!!!....

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails