Sunday, September 25, 2005

low morale

Haizzz....today received a news..duno it can be considered gd or bad...
Afternoon rite, when i go to simei for my weekly violin lesson rite...my teacher tell me tat the lessons will stop this month...den i think think...den this means tat today is the last lesson la!!???...
den i like sian liao lo....haizz...den in this lastlesson..i finished the piece 'Romance in F' by Beethoven lo...
I have been learning under my teacher like almost 10 yrs liao !!..haha..since pri 1..although there are many teachers along the way who teached me...but all those teachers who teach me are under him...his disciples..haha...from pri 1..when the fee is like $30/month...to now....$***...haha...
cos i also completed my grade 8 liao..results not known yet...den is like nothing else to learn unless diploma...haha...
But the gd news is tat i will be more free le...can concentrate more on studies, CCA(s), games...but i still playing violin during free time..err...maybe can bring it out n play with frens ..with tiemuer??..haha..
SO..my 10 yrs of violin lesson end abruptly at 3.30pm today...but i think we will still meet again in the near future...haha...anyway..my present tutor who helped me to grade 8 this whole year is jus 4 years older than me..power not?..haha..an ex-MEP Tj student..now playing in the army...
OKOK la...its back to business liao...9 days to promos....gona study later soon!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails