Tuesday, August 09, 2005

8/8/2005-zz-

Wa...today is the eve of national day. But im not sure y im feeling so suay today. I also duno y cos i've never been so suay for so many things in a day b4. First up, is National Day Celebration in TPJC. The choir is singing Singapura Medley, with the J2 joining, cos without them, the J1 cant make it. HAHA. Then, when we singing rite, we r like singing to ourselves lor, the voice so soft, some more so many boys..zz..den is like feeling very pathetic. But never mind la..cos after that everyone is having a lot of fun.. Every performing arts students go up the stage and sing national day songs..like 'HOME' and all that..den is like..we all anyhow sing..anyhow shout..push here push there...chaos on stage ..den soon the audience also ran havoc..haha..den me chin soon keesiang zheng wei keep shouting samuel's name at the microphone..haha..den carry richard..haha..all siao liao...
After school, the principal is treating all performing arts CCAs to a buffet..but the food choices look limited..haha..but nvm..some taste good..free lunch too..
Den..i went home to prepare for evening SPEECH DAY in my sec sch..den now came all the SUAY THINGS....
1st- i went back to haising with my sec sch frens..some from MJ n 1 from ACJC..haha...den when we enter rite, need to register name at the gate..so i give my IC to the person..He suddenly told me he couldn't find my name..den i really shocked tat time lor!!...den he keep looking for me...den he found it..but i cant find it!!...den he say got typo error...den really got typo error...my name on the list is ''TING'' not ''DING''...wa...when i saw tat ...i damm f******* pissed lor..cos the letter i send to sch to inform im coming to the speech day..my name is 'DING'!!..cock lor..n last time they send me the letter abt speech day also spell my name as 'TING'!!...f*** off lor...zz..study 4 years liao..my name also duno how to spell...
Then..i jus thought tat this error only appears on that list..but little did i know tat...all the programme lists got my name as 'TING'...wa..f*** it lor...den bo bian..den i jus thought again that this error happens on all the programme sheets n lists...so i dun care..as long as i take my award can liao...
Then its my turn to walk up to stage to take the plague liao..den i tell the teacher tat my name is spelled wrongly..n whether the emcee can read my correct name..he say too late liao...den i ask again...WAT ABT MY AWARD...does it has a name??..he say..YES!...wa...i like no mood to go up liao...
They i walk up..take award den come down..no mood to see how award looks like..cos the award really printed 'TING'...damm wat **** lor..zz..kns...like going for speech day to collect a prize not ur name...zz..den tell the teacher..he say i gave him this name..wat cock la..can someone tell me how to write T as D??...EVEN how ugly or untidy u can be..a D can only be misread as 'O' or 'P'...cock sia..i think is stupid hsc ppl duno how to read la...or duno how to pronounce la...cock...
haizz...i jus think tat it is uselless to go back...cant find any close teachers liao..other than chatting with Ms Cai..n frens..haha..some more speech day no performance...only 1..wa..pathetic sia..nothing more to say abt this liao..
After tat the 10 of us go TM walk walk...talk n talk..cos we duno when can meet up again ...den we go KFC..i buy mountain dew large ..sit down n talk n talk..DEN!..when im finishing 1/2 of the drink..i open up n see...got 1 strand of hair..den still got some black things inside..look like ants bodies...wa..how to drink sia..haha..den go replace 1 more large bottle..den when the guy give me again rite..its full of dirts inside lor..wa...damm suay lor...den he finally give me a clean one...den i wondering how much dirts i have drunk...
Today is a very suay day..n i hate hsc..
below is a funny pic during speech day..some more on the way..





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:13 PM

    woo hoo.. hey.. relax la.. 2molo will be a better day ya?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails