Saturday, July 30, 2005

29/772005

wa...exactly 1 more month to my exam..but nvm..i finally master the E flat major Sixths n B flat major thirds..yeayea!!...but jus duno y i feel so difficult to play the slur bowing of the scales..zz..3 octaves to a bow...zz...my bow always finish with jus 3 or 4 notes left unplayed..haizz...but i believe practice makes perfect!!...haha...
today after my last lesson..bio lect..the lj teach** approach me..tell me all her crap...she say she feel humilated after the meet parents session..because i ask her alot qns abt bio n her teaching...den she say i shouldnt ask her these qns..cos my mother is there..zzz...wat crap..den say meet the parents session is only for parents to ask abt their childern behaviour..results all that in sch..zz..n tell me to phrase my qns more politely when asking her qns..wat crap again...
my comments:...
i think tat if she is able to answer my qns or defend her stand at the meet the parents session, she will not feel humilated..and it is because she CANT ANSWER!!...den keep saying she is a subordinate of mrs gay..canot ask her qns..or will make mrs gay think tat she has done something wrong..wat crap!!??...keep saying tat in this world tat u canot question ur boss..wat crap..humji say la..it is u tat give this kind of answer to me n my mother...den still say u feel humilated...tats ur problem..u brought it to urself!!..i dun give a damm!!...
den ask me to phrase my qns when asking her something...i think u r jus too sensitive...n i think i will not change my way of asking u qns...cos i will not ask u anything in the FUTURE!!..cos i doubt ur ability to answer any of my qns..n there r other better bio teachers out there!!..scared wat...got mrs gay n ms leo..they r better than u...!!!..i dun wan to talk abt this issue anymore..cos the problem dun lies with me...n it jus waste my time n energy...
i also feel better today after all the things happened yesterday..and also wan to thanks all friends who ask me abt my problems...thx thx...ii feel more relaxed..happier..and getting back to my usual self..and when i saw jin..i feel relieved...cos he help me solve 1 of my problems..haha...how to pay money for SYF photo without having to go for practice..hahah...so i skip choir again today..hahah...den HK keep calling me at 3..haha..i think is no one going..or not enuff ppl..haha...me jin drew kee richard justin..all absent..hahaa...haizz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails