Wednesday, July 20, 2005

19/7/2005

Wheee...today so fun!!..Finally win a match in the inter-fac com!! a score of 2-1!!....n the unexpected thing is tat MR NORDIN..my PE teacher ask me whether to join his soccer team anot..n ask me to let go choir!!...haha..so happy to hear tat....wawa...flattered...haha..and the funny things is that the choir president is in the same PE class as me..and he heard wat Nordin say to me..lol..asking me to quit choir..haha..in front of him..i tat time lucky haven agree on anything..n i jus say...SEE FIRST..haha... somemore during the match, i save a shot by carticaay...den he later tell me the save was superb..and ask me AGAIN whether to join or not..haha..this also makes me think twice whether to continue with choir or not...haiz...A win give us a chance to qualify for the semis...but still needed some luck from other teams..haha..
n i really very happy on tat day...wheee...n i skip choir again...n from i noe too...some of my 'bass' friends also did the same...n thinking again...the choir now only have like abt 3 or 4 basses??...hahahaha...who cares....
hmmm...jus too happy today...haha...n tats all today...need to recuperate...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails